BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - Telepathic chickens leave no traces." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
sbmarcus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 15:50:38 -0400

> If we could only verify the existence of the black helicopters, we could
> preserve them.

Probably we'd discover that the black was overpainting, with pinstriped
green beneath. Then we'd have to argue for about a year whether the black
was more worth preserving because it has historical distinction as proof
that not all late 20th Century nuts were entirely around the twist, or if
the pinstriped green was more worthy since it represents one of the rare
examples extent of the technique of c. first half nineteenth century
helicopter painters. Or we could sandblast the thing down to bare metal and
hang it in a stairwell at MOMA.

Bruce