CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bill Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 10:48:48 +1100
Seyed Mohammad Hosseini wrote:

>I do agree with Leon that we are far away from the purposes of the list.
>It's nearly two months I've become a member of the list and, in that time,
>almost nothing has been said on Chomsky's linguistic views.

It's a pity no-one has anything to say about that subject.  As for myself,
I wouldn't know his linguistic theories if I tripped over them. Perhaps you
would like to stick in your two-bob's worth Mohommad, rather than merely
complaining that no-one else is doing so?

A hot tip - say something highly provocative, that really get's them
biting. Eh Martin? ;-)

Bill Bartlett
Bracknell tas.