BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Svantevit <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Svantevit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 01:46:20 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: ARWNY <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Friday, March 27, 1998 9:38 PM
Subject: Re: Is There Anybody Out There?

>I'm swamped with good weather, busy busy running around from site to site,
and
>looking forward to doing some e-mail over the weekend.
>
>][<en Follett

Ken

I have just finished the estimates due for yesterday's tomorrow, it is 1AM
weekend already and I don't see any results of of your promised weekend work
;).

    I have mixed feelings about our meeting today - maybe it is a result of
my frustration with the job problem and with Friday afternoon traffic when I
was trying desperately get to the meeting on time. I think the place and
timing was great for the beer with the friends not necessary for serious
business planning.
    In my opinion we are trying to do little bit more than just pro publico
bono activity. Trying to establish ourselves under APT umbrella as a contact
group for Polish - American exchange in highly professional field which is
restoration industry we build our network and position within APT and other
organizations. Once we will be able to convict the public that this is
really something for something and not another  poor relative from distant
province calling for help we will be able to work out the business side of
this enterprise. International market should be our first target but before
we get there we need the resources and reputation of APT and matching polish
organizations to help us to get the funds. Future business will be (I hope)
ours but the flow of information, scientific and technological exchange will
belong to APT and I think that it will be fair trade.
    Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't it another stand off today between
Jim and Kent this time?
We had invested already a lot of our time in this adventure I know what I am
doing and what is the purpose of this activity - I am not sure if our
general plan to generate income from our activity in the future should be
announced to the public. This is our long distance objective and it has
nothing to do with search for the funds today. Those funds will cover the
cost of initial exchange and we do not have any financial interest in them
except the situation when we will be a part of this exchange. In any case it
was nice to see all of you guys and I only wish to have the chance to travel
with you again.

OK that's enough for today

Regards

Vitek