BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary Krugman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 19:03:13 EDT
Thanks to all who wrote such excellent replies to the stone cutting inquiry.
I knew you folks would come up with some great stuff!

If you had trouble posting your message directly to the CAAH list address,
youare not alone. Apparently there is some glitch in the reply line. It is not
"bitnet" but rather <[log in to unmask]>  I will try to forward them all
again when I get back to my desktop next week.

Thanks again.

Mary Krugman