RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gerry Coffey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 09:31:51 EDT
In a message dated 10/23/98 4:02:32 AM Central Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<<  I still don't believe we've adapted to cooked
 foods fully, as we obviously are with raw foods. If we ate only raw foods for
 perhaps millions of years, and only ate cooked for maybe a half million
years,
 this would certainly make sense; although this is obviously a lot of
 speculation and conjecture on my part. Why take chances with cooked food? A
 well executed 100% raw food diet can be, and is (in my opinion) superior to
 any diet containing cooked food.

 I hope this info has been of some value.

 -- Wes (21 year old Holistic Nutrition/Naturopathy student)

Wes:

You show much clarity and wisdom for your all of 21 years.;-)

As someone with hypoglycemia who has experienced your description of glycemic
excesses with tubers and grains as much or moreso than fruits, I can identify
with much of what you said.

Thanks for sharing.

gc