RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelli Hagen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 1998 16:50:55 +0100
Aaron Sugarman:

> I actually got quite sick myself, repeatedly, eating pumpkin seeds.  I loved
> the taste, found it seductive, almost trance inducing, and then they killed
> me.  VERY SICK, up all night, vomitting, etc.  They don't digest well for me
> AT ALL!

Believe it or not--when I checked my e-mail, I was eating raw pumpkin seeds,
getting that familiar gnawing ache in the pit of my stomach, and wondering if
I should post a question about them...

I like the taste and have read elsewhere they are supposed to be SO good for
you so I try to eat them regularly, but geez, it hardly seems worth the
nausea! Glad to know I'm not the only one who finds them intolerable.

> Half a pound is WAY TOO MUCH.

My body is telling me right now that 1 oz is even too much!!

Smiles! Kelli