RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

"Roberta J Leong, LAc" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 21:09:01 -0800
Liza,

Odd diet.  LIke mine.

LIFE F0RCE wrote:

> Lately, for the past 3 months or so, I can't seem to get enough of either raw
> mackerel or raw goat's-milk yogurt. (we're talking some major amounts here).
> Include honey in that equation, and it appears to be a pretty strange diet. I
> don't know whether to laugh about it and continue to provide entertainment for
> my astonished family,  force myself to eat increasingly unappetizing-looking
> veggies, or just worry and obsess a lot.

I went through something so similar very recently, I have to mention
it.  Up until a few days ago I was mainly eating raw salmon, raw
unsalted cow cheese, local unheated honey, and my home made cole slaw
(dressing all from raw stuff).  My hayfever, historically a terrible
experience for my whole life each spring, is for the first time, during
this february and march, relatively non-existent.  I have to attribute
it to this odd food.

It is actually somewhat comforting to know that someone else is eating
dairy, honey, fish all at once too.

;)

warm regards, roberta