RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 1997 06:22:40 -0600
That was a real "labor of love", Tom!

I wish I had read it when I was justing starting out. It can cure any
newbie of serious ignorance if taken to heart. The raw foods world is
showing signs of growing up at last.

Suggestion: don't respond to every criticism of the article personally. Let
things ride for a time and if there is a bevy of criticism respond to it in
summary. The effort you put into it far exceeds any off-the-cuff criticisms
which may be provoked, so waiting until a collection of responses have been
made before is certainly fair.

Thanks for posting it!

Cheers,
Kirt