From:
Mathew Browning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 1998 11:14:20 -0500
Hugh, Matt here.

I've owned an IDE and a  Parallel Port SyQuest EZ135, I now own an external
EZFlyer 230 SCSI and have used SyQuest SyJet 1.5 gig externals. With my two
and a half years of experience with these drives I have never, I repeat, never
had a problem with these dives I did not create myself.
Can't speak for the SparQ 1 gig, but reflecting on my prior experience I would
assume that it is also a dependable drive .

On the other hand, I have helped many people fix problems with their IDE ZIP
drives on this list, mostly because of  a poor installation routine provided
by Iomega.

Good luck, Matt