From:
Mary Wolden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 21:32:46 -0600
If you have the Intel bus master drivers installed and nothing on the
secondary IDE/ESDI Hard disk controller Intel states that it is normal for
the secondary controller to show up with the exclamation point.  It is
alright to ignore it.  I had a similar problem but I had my cd rom on the
secondary controller and it happened to be one of the cd roms that is
incompatible with Intel bus master drivers.

Hope this helps,

Mary Wolden