From:
Mick Fitzpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 17:00:42 +0100
Hello All

I am considering upgrading soon. I want to go upto 128 ram from 64 and
upgrade my processor from the P166 I have now. I am laso considering a new
(bigger) harddrive.
 My Questions are:

1. I have seen in a few PC mags the 'dual pentium' MOBO's. Is it be possible
to get a MOBO that will accept 2 standard Pentium processors?

2. Is it possible to use a combination of a standard P166 and say a P200mmx?
and would that give a processor of speed of 366 or is there more to it than
that?

3. Who makes this type of MOBO? and approximate cost?

4. At present I have 4 x 16 Simm in 4 sockets. Is it possible to attach
these to some form of an adaptor then I can double them up as a 32 then I
could use the other 2 sockets for 2 new 32's?

5. I am looking for quite a large hardrive (around 6 gig). There are so many
to choose from I'm lost. Any recommendations will be welcome.

I look forward to your advice.Thank you.

Tia....Mick