From:
AJEET NANKANI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 12:38:56 +0500
Hi,

I have win95B on P200MMX, 24x CD-Drive, 2.1 Seagate HD.

I have just installed a second HD as Primary Slave on my system, after
that when computer reads from HD the LED for HD on case is not blinking
as supposed to be.

Before installing 2nd HD it was blinking when computer reads from HD.
Also when I am uninstalling (deattaching) the second HD. It again starts
blinking.
Also, when both HDs are installed and if computer reads from second HD
then it is blinking, but does not blibks when computer reads from first
HD.

Any help is appritiated.

-Ajeet