From:
Roxanne Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 01:15:35 -0800
In the past I had recurrent floppy drive problems when I was using either NEC
or "no-name" floppy drives.  Therefore, in the past two years I have
exclusively used Teac floppies in building my computers, both in ATX type
motherboards and in AT type motherboards.  I haven't had a floppy drive failure
in any of the computers I've delivered in that time, nor experienced problems
with reading and writing between computers.

Roxanne Pierce
R2 Systems, San Diego
mailto:[log in to unmask]

On Tuesday, February 03, 1998 06:09, you <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> > Ever since I've started installing ATX motherboards (both Pentium MMX
> > and Pentium II), I've been having compatibility problems with the floppy
> > drives.  They seem to be incompatible with my old systems. They can read
> > what they write, but not what another drive writes, or it is very
> > intermittent if they can.

                         Need help with PCBUILD:
                [log in to unmask]  or  http://nospin.com