From:
Scott Rees <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 21:24:07 -0800
Dear Patrick:

Sounds like you're looking at the Lexmark 1000 (it's a 600 X 600 dpi colour
printer that's usually pretty cheap) Sorry to say, it's garbage. (I don't
like to mince words) It's an ink hog (like most Lexmark's) and its print
quality leaves a lot to be desired. I tend to agree with another message
posted in this group citing the Epson 400 as a good buy. It's a noisy
printer but cheap to run and prints with fairly high-quality.

Good luck

Scott Rees

----------
From: Patrick Black <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: LEXMARK PRINTER
Date: Friday, February 13, 1998 2:24 PM

I chose to repost this message since I didn't get very many responses.

My family and I have recently been looking into purchasing a new printer.
 In a local Sun ad there is a Lexark Color Ink-Jet Printer.  It has
600x600dpi print.  I don't know
much else.

I was wondering if this would be a good purchase to make? And if anyone
has one, or
had one, is it reliable?  It it worth its price?  An does it waste ink
and how much?

--Patrick Black

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

          PCBUILD:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]