From:
"Ray C. Franco" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 19:34:01 -1000
Hello,  I have been having problems creating a Win95  bootable disk with
the Cdrom driver installed. I built  two computers, both running under
Windows95, that I have not been successful in loading the cdrom drivers
on my startup disk.  One computer has CYBER DRIVE 24X CDROM,  and the
other is NEC 4x4 CDROM CHANGER.  Both are pentium class computers  and do
not use the config.sys to load the drivers.  When I installed the CYBER
DRIVE cdrom, it was immediately recognized by Window95 and didn't even
ask me for the driver.  The NEC cdrom drive did ask me for the  driver.
Both cdrom drives are working flawlessly. The problem is I can't even
find or recognize  the drivers buried somewhere in  windows95 directory.
Can anybody help?

                             Thanks,        Ray Franco

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

          PCBUILD:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]