From:
Bob Chapel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 15:53:55 +0000
Hi,

I have a Lexmark 2070...it wouldn't be my first choice if I were to
bu another printer today mostly on the basis of the expense of the
cartridges and the relative difficulty of finding them.

Also..the thing is massively LOUD.

On the plus side...

The print quality is good..
It is very fast..
It is very configurable
The very expensive cartridges last a very long time...in fairness..If
I were to keep good track of the number of pages I print they might
well not be any more expensive than my Canon 4200..

Problem is that without the wide distribution you don't see the kinds
of deals on accessories and cartridges at the shows that you get with
the more widely distributed brands..

Hope this is of some assistance..

regards,
Bob Chapel