From:
Mike Buraczewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 18:44:22 -0600
It must be a common problem for all monitors.  I have a 15" CTX that I have
had repaired for the same problem (something to do with the high voltage
potentiometer) and a friend with an identical CTX is beginning to see the
same problems.

I am fortunate in that I have a local ham radio operator that fixes them as
a hobby job.  Took me quite awhile to find him.  Perhaps a small local
Television repair shop might be able to help

Mike Buraczewski

Has anyone here ever had any problems with Viewsonic monitors losing focus
at
about 6mos - 1yr of age?

          PCBUILD:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]