Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 16:20:14 -0500
Hi all,

I was installing a Flash 56K Flex Modem Blaster. The ISP has full 56K Flex
SUpport and all of his lines are 56K. The best connection I could get was a
33.6. I checked out the AT command set and even after attempting to force a
56K connection, it still achieved only 33.6.

I called Digicom ( http://www.digicomsys.com ) , the manufacturers of the
modem and their tech support is temporarily down. Get this, they live in
California where the Floods are currently taking place -- Their building was
being re-constructed... just my luck.

I turned to Modem Blaster for support (http://www.modemblaster.com) and they
have an automated tech-support system that basically only tells me
everything I already know!

Any way, what I'm looking for is the whereabouts of the flash codes for a
56K Flex Digicom modem OR any input on how it can achieve its potential.

Thanks.

Guido Piraino

          PCBUILD:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]