Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 08:23:56 -0500
I have daisy-chained a zip disk, an Artec scanner and an Epson Stylus
Color 600 off my parallel port for a few months now.  The only problem I
have had is when I intentionally tried to use two of the devices at the
same time.  I lost the use of both of them until I rebooted.  I wonder if
it depends a lot on which three devices you try?

John Pfankuch