From:
"Shawn M. Shea" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 10:50:22 -0500
While working this morning I moved a number of items to the recycle bin
although they did not show up in the folder. The bin was not full and there
should have been enough room and disk space to hold the items. Later, after
placing another item in the recycle bin it appeared full and when I deleted
it from the bin 92mb of free space appeared on my disk (the size of the
files I had previously removed). Any explanations?

Shawn M. Shea

          PCBUILD:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]