From:
SOCKEEL PHILIPPE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 11:11:45 +0200
Hi All,

For the last few months, in mailing lists, I've heard so many pb coming
from Intel PIIX Busmaster device driver installation that I was waiting
for
a non coming fixed version. By the way, I was using the last ESDI506.PDR
without any pb.
Yesterday, after backup, I've successfully installed Intel driver: no pb
at all.

But, what are benefits from Esdi506.pdr config. ?
Performance seems equivalent.

Where are Intel Busmaster device driver specific Registry entries for
Win95 ?

Config. :
PII 233, Asus P2L97 mobo (440LX chipset),
UDMA2 Seagate 32122 Hdd master primary, PIO4 Quantum FB1280 hdd
slave primary, UDMA2 CD 24X master secondary

Thanks for answer
Philippe