From:
Eric Maquiling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 09:39:03 -0700
Jerry,

Ah, very cool.  This is like an NT ftp script.  So go through
fdisk.exe once, making note of each key sequence (I'll ask around for
the return and excape sequence) and try it out.

A little background to those interested.  We automate the install of
NT and a whole bunch of applications here.  We have laptops that are
mostly 2gigs and some people are not getting 3 and 4 gigs.  However,
the boot disk we created is DOS 6.22.  So the limitation is 2 gigs.  I
want to be able to fdisk a raw drive to 2gig fat so that NT will
install.  Afterwards, just do fdisk per 1 gig ( and format) until
there is no more space and then go to the install.  I think this
should work.

THANKS!

==