From:
"John D. Penberthy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Apr 1998 10:16:31 -0400
Actually, I prefer to set up Microsoft>IPX instead of NetBeui.  Most games,
(Quake/Warcraft, etc.) require IPX to play over the network.  IPX and TCP
can coexist on the same network, and a program called Wingate will let you
share a modem over the network.