From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Apr 1998 09:12:53 -0400
No but I've combined an NE2000 and an 8514 adapter in the
same box with no problem.  I would guess the only problem
you might run in to is IRQ or I/O address conflicts.

Jim Meagher
Micro Solutions Consulting    Member of the HTML Writers Guild & the
[log in to unmask]              International Web Masters Association