From:
Dan Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 1998 18:51:02 -0400
Depending on your PC experience, you may be able to save yourself some
cash....

When I got A+ certified last year, there weren't many A+ pages around.
However, I was able to find some old sample questions and that was all I
needed to pass the tests. If you have three to five years of technician
experience, I wouldn't recommend spending more than $100 on preparation. You
will probably find the tests quite easy.

Self Test Software has an A+ cert program that gives sample questions, etc.

http://38.240.82.10/aplus.htm

HTH!

Dan Chapman
Network Analyst