From:
"Mercado, Judy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 1998 12:28:53 -0400
I agree. I had a user on my site with this problem and it turned out that
his initialization strings were somehow corrupted. I had reinstalled the
modem drivers, reinstalled dial-up adapter in Win95, and nothing worked. He
kept getting timed out from CompuServe. What finally worked? I reinstalled
the CompuServe software and it seemed to provide the necessary
initialization strings it needed to make a successful connection.