From:
Dave Gibson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 00:46:55 -0400
Hi Stanislav--

What version of the Diamond Stealth drivers are you using? While your
card doesn't sound very old, you may contact Hauppauge for specific
help. Email [log in to unmask] If you have Web access, look for
"WinCast and WinTV/PCI Troubleshooting Notes" at Hauppauge's site at
www.hauppauge.com. Updated drivers are also available at that site.
Here's an excerpt from those pages which may apply to your situation
(when at the Web site, the "look here" references below are links to
specific help):

"Some system lockups are due to a VGA driver update being required. For
example, if you have an older S3 Trio64V+ based VGA card (used in many
Diamond Stealth cards) then look here. If your VGA card has the S3
Vision 864 or 964 look here."

I'm not using my WinTV with a Stealth video card, so can't comment more.

I'm very pleased with my WinTV, hope this gets you running.

Dave Gibson

Original Post:
From:    Stanislav Rabinovich <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: TV tuner

Hi !

My TV tuner WinTV (PCI) from Hauppauge very slow down graphical
speed and sometimes I see remainders of border windows .
Videocard Diamond Stealth 3D 2000 2m
System Board G586IPV Rev.C+
Intel 200MHz
::snip::