From:
WHanson999 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 20:56:31 EDT

<<
 I have reinstalled the printer drivers for my deskjet 660c and I now get two
 errors every time I print.  I get alignment is necessary and black cartridge
 not installed properly.  If I cancel both of these everything prints fine.
 Communication with the printer is fine.  Can this be solved with just a
 reinstall of the driver?

 Steve Link >>

Steve, HP has a program called HP Deskjet Toolbox that you must use to align
your printer.  You should be able to find it by clicking Start - Programs - HP
Deskjet Utilities - HP Deskjet 660C Toolbox. Just run this program.  Then
click Printer Services tab and then select Align Print Cartridges.  Just
follow the instructions.  This may help correct the ink cartridge error also.
If not, try pulling the ink cartridge and them put it back in.  If this
program is not installed on your hard drive, check you install disks/cd.  Hope
this helps.

Bill Hanson