From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 13:02:58 -0500
I have the 430TX in a tyan board that I installed
last June and have not had any trouble.  You can
see www.tyan.com for a short description of the
problems.  (I assume that you are referring to the
same thing.)  Whether you have problems or not
will likely depend on your configuration and software.

Dean Kukral
Dept. of Mathematics and Statistics
Wichita State University