From:
Dennis Stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 11:11:25 -0500
Jim:
From my own experience, I had similiar problems that I finally traced to ram
that was incompatible with my motherboard .  I spent about $200 in retail (ram)
diagnostic software before I finally swapped out the memory chips.  The ram that
was incompatible with my system was manufactured by Seaman.  It appears that the
was good but it didn't work with my Tyan board.

Good luck,
Dennis Stephens