NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Theresa Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 10:41:34 -0500
All,

It seems the list server (our my mail server) ate the first paragraph of my previous message. It said,

I am pregnant again and need some help determining what kind of diet to follow while pregnant and nursing. I am getting conflicting reports. My son has dairy anaphylaxis and his allergist just said to avoid peanuts and peanut butter. The American Academy of Pediatrics has recommended in the past that people in my situation avoid dairy both while pregnant and nursing (I DEFINATELY will avoid dairy while nursing. It's the while-pregnant piece that I haven't decided on yet).  Being an engineer, I need DATA! A few of these questions have been asked before, but never comprehensively on this list. So please reply directly to me ([log in to unmask]) and I will compile the answers and post the results to the list. Thanks in advance for helping me out! Theresa Ray