NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
EngJrnTchr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 15:34:55 -0600
Does anyone know good sources of kosher food/markets in the Kansas City
or St. Louis areas?

I will be travelling to KC within the next week and would like to stock
up.  I have a few tips on St. Louis and will be going there in the
summer.  I will pass on any good places I find in both cities to anyone
who is interested.  I will at least try major supermarkets that might
have more specialized food sections.

This may sound like a silly question, but I'm going to ask anyway:  Will
I find kosher markets open on Saturday since it is the Sabbath day?
Though I have read a lot about food and kosher regulations, my religious
background is not Jewish.  I could use some advice.

Thanks,
Deborah