CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Koenig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 23:36:42 -0700
Thanks, Alistair.  I'm unticked, though in the past week I did enclose my card
with some posts intentionally and it must have been left on for a few posts to
the Chomsky list.  Now that I know what the reference is, I hope that it won't
happen again (or at least not too absent mindedly much).  If it comes across
with this email then we need another diagnosis for what is causing it.  Dan