BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"J.A. Drew DIAZ" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 09:23:57 -0500
I suspect that the wolf dogs predate the Lab @ Brookhaven.
25 something years ago I was drafted on bait & shoot of
feral dogs that were harassing sheep out there.
As it was explained to me- these were dogs abandoned by
"Summer People" & left to their own devices.
As I was going to a Quaker school there was some discussion
of the propriety of this expedition.
I do know it was a cusp event in my life & has something to
do with my inability to dial 911.
It has stood me in good stead in the vermin/varmint control
phase of renovation-there's an article I'd like to see in
FHB/THJ " Large Mammal Removal"

DD