BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 14:54:02 EST

> Meeter's Kraut Juice (Stokely USA): Yes, that's sauerkraut juice, which
>  is even worse than it sounds. The taste and smell can be a bit, well,
harsh,
>  but KJ is reputed by its fans to have certain medicinal benefits (as a
>  source of vitamin C, cure for intestinal bugs, etc.), which adds up to a
>  classic case of the cure being worse than the disease.

A actually did purchase some kraut juice and gave it to my brother for
Christmas.

I was browsing a spelunker's newsgroup and read a list of things NOT to eat
when you go caving. Seems sardines can cause some pretty bad stomach aches
which are exacerbated by the tight quarters. They also spoke out against
*cheap* Vienna suasages.

Gets us back to preservation muffins.

][<en Follett