Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Peter Byrnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 1998 09:17:59 +1000
Michael wrote:
> been there.
> done that.

In that case, it sounds like your emergency disk is very sick.
Can you boot from any other floppy?
Can you read the emergency disk when you boot from C:?
The only other thing I can think of is in the too obvious
category: Have you two floppy drives? You are using a:, not
b:, aren't you? :-)

Peter Byrnes
Senior Technician
Downs MicroSystems