Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 16:23:24 -0800
Having read this list for a while now, I know that there are a few old SCSI
pros who participate in this list. I'm looking for a recommendation for a
4.5gb Ultra wide hard drive. Anybody have any opinions on makers of such?
Seagate? WD? IBM?? Looking for quality as much as anything. Thanks for the
input and all the information that all disclose on this list.
Brad Loomis
Morro Bay, CA