Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Apr 1998 09:25:57 -0600
At 05:24 AM 4/26/98 -0400, George Kaufman wrote:

>I just finished installing a Zip drive which was given F: drive.  Only
>problem is that my cd-rom which was on E: has vanished along with E:\.
>I'd appreciate any help I can get.

George,

What is your operating system??  It makes a big difference.   If your
CD Rom drive uses a driver loaded in your Config.sys file, have
you verified that the driver is still listed there??   If your Zip drive
is an internal drive, did you check the connection cable on the back
of your CD Drive?  You might have bumped it and it is not making
good contact now.

Your question is a bit vague.  Tell us if the zip drive is internal or
external.  Is it on the same ribbon cable with your zip drive?
What is your operating system?  Is the CD Rom a legacy drive
with the driver loaded in the config.sys file?

BOB WRIGHT  -   [log in to unmask]  - http://nospin.com
Owner   PCBUILD - PCSOFT - VPLANETS - PCBLDFAQ