Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Michi Imamura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 11:04:19 -0800
I am having big problems with my system.  I have a AMD-K6 200 mAde with
an ASUS Mobo with 4MB STB Velocity 128, ESS 16 bit Sound Card, 24x-speed
Cd Rom,33.6k JAton modem, oh yeah and 64MB SDRAM.  I made a bootdisk with
autoexec.bat,
config.sys, CD-rom drivers, MSCDEX.exe and FDISK.  I wanted
to format C: and reinstall Windows '95.  All I needed to do was to make a
boot disk that recognized the CD-Rom right?  Was there anything else that
should have been in the config and autoexec files?  Now after installing
Windows '95, I have installed a few other programs(Juno, Borland's turbo
C++ and MS Office Pro '97).  Now when I boot up, it starts in safe mode.
The last program I installed was Borland's Turbo C++ for Windows.  What
could be the problem?  The error address is:

A fatal exception 0D has occurred at 177.0000139e.  The current
application will be terminated.

Does anyone have any ideas on what could be wrong?  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Michi Imamura

          PCBUILD:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]