Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Dan Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 13:41:25 -0400
Byron,

Try disabling any screen saver you may have running.

Also, does the S220 work with the standard VGA drivers? To test this (I'm
guessing it's a Win95 system), go to Start-Settings-Control Panel-Display.
Select the "Settings" tab and follow the buttons to change the display
driver. If the system works with the standard VGA driver, you will know that
it's a driver problem. Try using a standard driver (such as an S3 driver) or
download updated drivers from http://www.diamondmm.com. If you're using
DirectX, try installing the latest version (5.0 right now), or removing it
altogether.

If you still have the problem, you likely have a hardware problem. Try
swapping monitors. If you still have the problem, the card may be faulty.
Try a different video card (or, if you're not comfortable doing this, take
it to a technician and ask him to do it).

HTH, but let me know if this doesn't solve your problem.

Dan Chapman
Network Analyst, MS Certified Systems Engineer