Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 1998 07:39:42 -0500
Fellow Listmembers,
        I will be upgrading the workstations on our Novell 3.12 network from Win
3.1 to Win 95.  Most of these workstations do not have a CD-Rom drive.  The
latest flyer from CDW shows a backpack external CD-Rom drive for parallel
port.  This seems to be an answer to the upgrade process.  I am not quite
sure about installing Win 95 on the Server as of yet because of space on
the HD.  Could anyone advise the amount of space Win 95 would take up on
the server (space is a consideration at this point on our server).  Any one
have experience with using External CD-Rom drives?  Fast or slow?  Good or
bad?
        TIA for sharing your knowledge.
Cherri Krowten