Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Michi Imamura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 14:22:59 -0700
List members,

I still can't get my video card to run.  I posted a message a few days
ago stating my bizzarre problem.  I installed a S3 virge generic card
since then.  It works fine.  I installed the STB Velocity into my
friend's computer and the card works fine there.  What is the deal?  It
works in someone else's machine but not mine?  When I install the STB
Velocity in my machine, it freezes up with a blank screen after the
Windows logo.  When I reboot it loads to safe mode.  This process has
occurred over and over.  I have a Pentium 200MMX system with 32MB RAM on
a VX MOBO.  ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Thanks,
Michi Imamura