Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 13:11:07 -0400
The patch allows Win95 to recognize the newer chipsets that came out since the
release of Win95.  Without it you will likely have problems recognizing your
secondary IDE controller (and I think maybe your USB controller, if you have
one).  The patch is readily available from most mobo web sites.  If you have
trouble finding it, I can attach a copy to you off list.  With built in setup
routines, the patch is about 500k (give or take).  If you are comfortable with
overwriting the proper files in the proper folders, the manually installed
update is only a few kilobytes of *.INF files.  I can get it to you either way.

Tom McHugh
mailto:[log in to unmask]