Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 02:28:54 -0700
I had a new PC built the beginning of the year and after only a few days, I
started getting numerous illegal operations errors.  The memory check showed no
problems. I have four 32 MB SDRAM dimms and it was one of those that, while not
bad, wasn't working properly.  The errant memory chip was replaced and
everything worked like it was supposed to.  Several people have told me about
having problems with 64 MB dimms, but had no problems with 32 MB dimms.

Bob Wheeler