Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"jason.parker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 19:09:03 +0100
Hi all,

I've been following this mailing list for sometime, but never thought that I
would need help.

I hope that someone knows the answer to this:

My machine is a PII 300; Abit LX6 motherboard; 64mb SDRAM; 8.4GB Maxtor; STB
Velocity 128 AGP Graphics card.

My problem is that when I try to use games e.g Quake 2, G Police, the screen
locks up and the machine has to be reset completely.

I was using Win95 OSR2, but have upgraded to Win98 still the problem exists.
I have replaced the card, updated all the drivers, the bios, and there are
no conflicts showing under the system properties. This problem also occured
whilst using IE 3.02.

It allows me to start using the software but then locks up after 10 seconds
or so. Everyother piece of software is fine.

Is this a problem associated with AGP graphics cards????

Can anyone help??

Jason Parker