Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 1998 11:59:12 -0700
From:
"Lance W. Kephart" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
>Computer City sells Compaqs, IBM, Sony, TriGem
>and Hewlett Packard. Any body care to chime in
>regarding the proprietary nature of these
>machines as well as good and bad experiences.

Ron,
Can't say that I've tried any of the others,
although I have worked with a couple of Compaqs.
I like Inteva PCs myself.  They are easily upgraded
and have never given me any problems.  I currently
have 10 of those machines (flavors range from
Pentium 100 to Pentium 233 MMX) in my workplace
and plan on ordering several more in the near
future.

I don't know how you feel about mail order, but
I purchase all of my computer equipment for work
at a place called Insight (http://www.insight.com).

Best of luck!
Lance Kephart
Kephart's Korner
http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/vista/7192

Free web-based e-mail, Forever, From anywhere!
http://www.mailcity.com

          PCBUILD:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]