NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Susan Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 20:45:34 -0800
I realize we avoid a lot more items than most but I have just recently finally
found a dairy/soy/corn/grain-starch/dye free vitamin thru the nutritionist-
It is from the company Bronson and it is a powder which is just vitamins,
no fillers, no colors, no nothing.  Really.  I had to buy it at the Children's
Hospital pharmacy (prescription is not needed though) and it was quite
inexpensive.  We mix it in a very picky 2 year old's orange or grape juice
and he actually doesn't sense it (it tastes a little lemony like vitamin C).
There was a recent posting on the celiac list of vitamins, I will see if I can
find and post here too.

(It has only 100 g calcium though but is good on everything else.)

Susan.