From:
Beth Streeter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 10:17:38 +0000

Hello Friends,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I started a chat room on IRC
dal.net. I named it #Celiac.  Pretty much anyone can get on irc
reguardless of your ISP.  You just have to have the software for it.
It can be obtained at www.mirc.co.uk

If you are an AOL user download the 16 bit version.

I thought it might be helpful to have a chat room that is up and
running all the time.

Take care
Beth