From:
lowell & candice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 16:36:19 -0800

Could those of you who use flexible spending accounts to be reimbursed
for celiac related purchases, please let me know exactly what you turn in
to be reimbursed.  My husband has this option through his employer and we
do use it for our medical expenses, but we are unclear as to what exactly
what would be necessary to turn in in order to be reimbursed. Thank you.

Candice in California