RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandy English <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jun 1998 08:37:02 -0500
Hi:

My name is Sandy English and I'm new to this list. I couldn't help
responding to your message when you mentioned Ann Wigmore. The original
Hippocrates Center was started in Boston, Mass. many years ago. I remember
being able to visit and have a raw meal for only $1.00. Everyone would sit
at the table and eat together, including people who were visiting the
Hippocrates Center to take the wheatgrass fast as well as other local
people who were visiting.

I also knew Viktor Kulvinskas as he was then Anne Wigmore's assistant.
Attending these meals was instrumental in converting me to vegetarianism. I
believe in RAW food but because I lack upper false teeth (I have the
lowers), I cannot pursue a totally raw food diet.

What I would like to know is if Anne Wigmore has passed on or if she is
still alive.

TIA

Sandy English
ICQ# 8226914